Personal information collected
We will collect the following personal information from you:
- Information required to register with the Service including first and last name, email address, cell phone number, Service password, and if you become a provider the address of your parking location(s).
- Please note that we do not store any of your credit card details even though the Service appears to collect them. The Service uses Stripe as a payment processor. When you enter in your payment details the Service displays a secure form from Stripe and submits your information directly to them. Stripe returns to the Service a token that represents your account with Stripe. We use this token in all of our transactions so that the Service can never put your information at risk.
- Details of any bookings you make through the Site.
- Other information you submit while using the Service such as supplemental information about your parking spot.
- Even when using the mobile app portion of the service your location is never tracked or stored by the Service. We utilize Google Maps on Android and Apple's Mapping Service on iOS those apps may or may not store or track your GPS information but Parkzilla never does.
Use of this information
We will use this information in order to:
- Administer your booking whether you are a parking space owner or a driver;
- Collect payment of parking space fees from you on behalf of our Parking space owners;
- Make general improvements to our Site and the services we offer;
- Analyze how customers are making use of the Site;
- Use your cell phone number for notifications to you about a booking or an expiring current booking.
Sharing this information
- Credit or debit card payments will be collected by our payment processor.
- We do not store credit card numbers or CVV/CVV2 security numbers on our servers.
- We have the facility to re-charge a payment source at a later date for recurring bookings, cancellation fees and other payments that need to be taken to enable the smooth running of the website.
- We will not transfer your personal information to a third party as part of a sale.
Other than as set out above, we will not disclose any of your personal information without your permission unless we are compelled by law enforcement to do so.
When you visit the Parkzilla website our web server(s) automatically log (record) the time, what IP address and which pages you access along with other generic web surfing information. We keep these logs for 7 days for troubleshooting purposes after which they are deleted. During this rotating 7 days these logs would be made available to law enforcement if compelled to.
- Storing details about your site preferences (for instance, where you are based)
Other Sites (Stripe, Parse)